We can help get you Car / Van Finance with Bad Credit or limited trading history
We have had a number of our clients wishing to use part of their MCA or other business funding to purchase a Car or Van. In most cases it is preferable to fund the Van or Car with vehicle finance and to use all of the MCA or other advance to increase their stock levels thereby increasing their profitability.
Despite what others may promise, In truth there is no such thing as guaranteed finance, however at Saxon Finance we get as close as possible to giving an acceptance to every customer.
If you can prove affordability (within our schemes criteria) then it is likely we will gain you an approval. So even though we say there is no such thing as a guaranteed loan, we believe if we cannot get you accepted for car finance then the chances are no one can.
Get Approved for Car Finance today we can help with:
- Car / Van Finance
- Poor Credit Self Employed Car / Van Finance
- Declined For Car / Van Loans In The Past
- Refused Car / Van Credit Elsewhere
- Car Finance Even With CCJ’s Defaults Arrears Etc
- Bad Credit History Car / Van Finance
- Guaranteed Car / Van Credit
We pride ourselves on treating every case individually, by taking into consideration every customer’s unique circumstances. Whether it’s a car, motorbike, van or caravan – we are here to help.
Simply fill out our quick and easy online application form and get an answer today.
WE WILL SEARCH THE MARKET PLACE TO FIND A FINANCE PACKAGE TO SUIT YOU
BECAUSE CUSTOMER PROFILES ARE DIFFERENT, FINANCE COMPANY RATES, TERMS & CONDITIONS & ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATES MAY VARY BETWEEN CUSTOMERS
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF YOU HAVE A POOR OR BAD CREDIT SCORE, THE COST OF CREDIT MAY BE HIGHER ( AS ILLUSTRATED BELOW )
Excellent / Good Credit Score: Loan amount: £5,000 – 36 Monthly Payments: £149.51 – Total cost of credit: £382.50 – Total amount payable: £5,382.50 – Representative example: 5.1% APR
Good / Fair Credit Score: Loan amount: £5,000 – 48 Monthly Payments: £139.57 – Total cost of credit: £1699.36 – Total amount payable: £6699.36 – Representative example: 16.8% APR
Poor Credit Score: Loan amount: £5,000 – 48 Monthly Payments: £149.46 – Total cost of credit: £2,174.08 – Total amount payable: £7174.08 00 – Representative example: 21.8% APR
Very Poor Credit Score: Loan amount: £5,000 – 60 Monthly Payments: £153.00 – Total cost of credit: £4,180.00 – Total amount payable: £9,180.00 – Representative example: 31.7% APR
Guarantor Finance: Loan amount: £5,000 – 48 Monthly Payments: £213.88 – Total cost of credit: £5266.24 – Total amount payable: £10266.24 – Representative example: 49.9% APR
Q. Can I buy a car from any car dealership?
- Yes. We will supply you the Car finance so you can choose the car from any reputable UK car dealer. We also have available car loans that will allow you to but from a private seller.
Q. Can I still get vehicle finance if I have bad credit?
- Yes. We can help customers with bad credit scores – even if they have been previously refused by another lender or broker. We specialize in finding finance for customers who have had problems in the past. Unfortunately at this time however, we cannot help those who are currently bankrupt.
Q. I’m self-employed; can I still get vehicle finance?
- We can provide finance to those who are currently self-employed. In some cases however, we may ask for the customer to provide three months bank statements to show a proof of income.
Q. I was made bankrupt two years ago, can I still get an acceptance?
- Yes. In this situation we would be able to help you, providing that you have been discharged for a minimum of 12 months. Unfortunately at this time however, we cannot help those who are currently bankrupt.
Q. I’ve recently moved to the UK, can I still get vehicle finance?
- Unfortunately, at this time we can only provide finance to those who have lived in the UK for a minimum of three years.
Q. I’m 17-years-old, can I still get vehicle finance?
- No, unfortunately at this time you must be at least 18-years-old for us to be able to provide you with finance.
Q. I live in Northern Ireland; can I still get vehicle finance?
- Yes. We can provide those in all parts of Northern Ireland with vehicle finance.
Q. Will I need a deposit to get vehicle finance?
- No not necessarily, we have several no-deposit car finance schemes available.
Q. Am I guaranteed to get an acceptance if I apply with What Credit?
- We offer as close to a guarantee as is currently possible in the vehicle finance industry. We try our very best to get all of our customers an acceptance. We also try to take into consideration every customer’s unique circumstances and both appreciate and understand the fact that not every customer has a high monthly income and a flawless credit history.
Q. What is the minimum amount that I can borrow?
- It depends on the scheme you have been accepted on but the minimum is usually £1000.
Q. What is the maximum amount that I can borrow?
- With exceptional credit and providing that other criteria are met, the maximum we would be able to lend is £50,000.
Q. How do I apply for car finance?
- It takes just 2 minutes to complete our easy online car finance application form. We will provide you with a descision as soon as we have found the best deal for you.
Q. Do you charge any administration fees?
- No. Unlike some of our competitors we charge no admin fees, WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU SHOULD NEVER PAY A FEE TO OBTAIN A CAR LOAN.
Q. Is my application secure and confidential?
- Yes. We take our customers privacy and security of their information very seriously. .
Q. Can I buy my vehicle from a private seller?
- Yes, schemes are available for you to purchase your car from a private seller, however we would strongly recommend that you arrange a vehicle inspection report from a reputable company such as the AA or RAC.
Q. Do you perform credit checks?
- Yes. We do perform credit checks on all of our applicants. A customer will typically have two credit searches performed on them. The first being our initial underwriting search – so we can match the customer with the most suitable lender. The lender will then also place their own credit search on the customer. It is possible that a customer may incur more than two searches in some cases.
Q. If I am accepted, what documents will I need to produce?
- Depending on what scheme you are approved on, it could be as little as a driving licence in some cases.
Q. How long will the whole process take for me to get finance?
- We pride ourselves in providing a fast efficient service. Currently our fastest completion from the time we received the application, to the customer driving their new car away from the forecourt is just 2 hours & 20 minutes, however the decision of speed is relevant to the customer finding the car of their choice.